June 1, 2010

Dear Body

Dear Body,
It's been about a month since I've started negelecting you and giving you the silent treatment. Basically, I've been abusing you...overeating from time to time...undereating from time to time....not being mindful....complaining about you....and so much more that I don't even want to acknowledge it. It'll take me awhile to get the courage to make amends but I will because it's necessary. Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind and I will write you soon. Today I'm going to do all I can to be nice to you. I'm going to eat my meals, not criticize, not feel hopeless, TRY to exercise even. I have a therapy appointment that I'll talk about you and what's been going on and then I'll try to be honest with you. I can do this for today. I'm back in the one day at a time mentality. That is good news. I'm ready to turn it around and make the intentions that I have come true. I do love you. I've just been caught up in a few things. Later I will try to write again.
Love, XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment