February 26, 2010

2.25.10 Dear XXX

Dear XXX,
I have been quiet, but there is something I want to say to you right now. I want you to try to practice Radical Acceptance on the size of me. Think “Everything should be as it is” You’re right here, right now and I am meant to be this size right now. Perhaps for a lesson that you need to learn with ED.
“Everything is as it should be”. Accept this in your mind/heart/body. Accept this by starting to let go. Let it go in your hands, arms, chest, back, legs, calves and feet.
You can’t change something you can’t accept.
If you want to change me, you need to accept me as I am right now. Right now I am meant to be this size.
It is what it is. You are okay the way you are.
You can change me by practicing willingness by doing just what is needed. Going for your workout, eating your meal plan, by not overeating or binging, by being nice to me, going to bed at night, showing gratitude and thanking God for what you have.
If you listen very carefully to your wise-mind and act from your inner-self you’ll know what to do.
It works when you work it. It really does. Do what ever will bring you peace. Try to tolerate your distress about me. Let go of fighting reality. I am the size I am and it really is okay. I am meant to be this size right now. Tolerate the moment. Acknowledge what is.
Every time you try to accept me, willfulness shows up and stops you from accepting me. Turn your mind and make a inner commitment to accept me. It will turn you towards a road. There will be a fork in the road. It IS a choice.
To accept me does not mean you will stay at this weight. It does not mean you give up. It is not self defeat. It doesn’t mean it won’t change. What it means is you will find peace if you let yourself go completely with what is. It is what it is and you are okay. You are enough. You aren’t too much. You are exactly the way you are meant to be right now.
I love you,
Your Body

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog, i havent seen one like it.
    and what a great mantra to say.
    awesome body!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete